As part of the senior leadership team, Mark is responsible for developing and running our Cybersecurity practice. Mark is also a key contributor to our Interim Executive and Applications practices and works closely with our Infrastructure practice to develop integrated solutions for our clients.
Mark has over 25 years of experience in consulting and IT roles. He has worked in healthcare and manufacturing industries including senior leadership roles in security and information technology.
Mark’s broad experience includes:
- Leading cybersecurity and compliance organizations and programs
- Assessing company cybersecurity capabilities and designing programs for improvement
- Leading the cybersecurity and technology aspects of merger & acquisition programs
- Data protection programs including: Intellectual Property, PII/PHI, HIPAA, Product security
- Board level communications and advice on cyber security
- Security and technology strategy
- CIO/CTO roles including interim and fractional leadership roles
- Leading large, global transformation and technology programs
Prior to joining Answerport, Mark founded a cybersecurity services firm delivering cybersecurity solutions and leadership to clients. Prior to that, Mark served at the VP of IT and Security for St. Jude Medical, a leading medical device manufacturer. Mark holds a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Finance from Marquette University and a MBA from the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. Mark is Certified in Cybersecurity and Privacy Law from the Mitchell Hamline Law School.