Business Application Services
When selecting and implementing new technologies for your organization, seamless integration with your enterprise’s existing information and business architecture is critical.
Answerport’s consultants help:
- Facilitate the process of gathering and developing a comprehensive business requirements definition
- Evaluate technology solutions
- Identify potential technology solutions
- Create the demonstration scripts
- Facilitate the demonstration sessions
- Facilitate the evaluation of demonstration sessions
- Evaluate technology solution integrators
- Weigh the benefits of new system’s capabilities while leveraging the investment in your existing system, including reporting and legacy IT integration needs
- Develop a business case to support the investment
- Develop the project roadmap for implementing the new solution(s), including resourcing and investment needs
- Assist with contract negotiations (Software provider and Solution integrators)
Once the system is selected, Answerport Consultants can help you manage the implementation process by working with your implementation team and technology integration provider to facilitate a successful implementation.
Through experience, Answerport has developed a best practice methodology for assisting clients throughout the software selection process. We bring an independent perspective that has been proven to help our client’s select the solutions that best meet their needs. We can tailor our methodology (e.g. one size doesn’t fit all) to provide a broad analysis to help clients understand the best fit and the total cost:
- Large scale efforts (like ERP, HCM, BI or CRM),
- Provide for various options in the selection process to:
- perform an in-depth validation of one or two preferred solutions where a tactical direction simply needs confirmation.
- Consider 5 or more solutions to determine the best fit.
- Separate the software solution from the software integrator selection by first identifying the best fit software solution and then focusing on the best fit integration partner for implementation.
When implementing a new software solution, the selection process is only the beginning. The “real work” begins when the actual implementation starts. Answerport Consultants work alongside our client’s team by maintaining an active role on the project team, guiding the project team, resolving issues and managing the effort in a timely and cost-effective manner.
This work helps ensure the software solution being implemented meets agreed to business requirements and the software integrator is completing the work as planned. We see too many times where the software integrator only has an interest in implementing the software quickly, but not always pay attention to the client’s needs or desired business results.
Whether you are implementing a completely new process or integrating with another solution – Answerport will work with your team to ensure that all the elements – people, process and technology – work together. These three elements are critical and need to be monitored during and after the implementation process for an improvement in business performance.
Program and Project Management
Our team leverages a focused governance process coupled with a pragmatic approach to managing multiple projects that compose a strategic or improvement program. Our proven governance process applies the appropriate critical oversight to help ensure key activities are managed properly to meet project objectives.
Answerport combines pragmatic analysis, robust planning, tracking tools and rapid communication to help avoid pitfalls, remove roadblocks and help you realize project objectives. We will provide the resources needed to ensure your projects are completed on time and on budget.
Our client’s have relied upon our services to provide the needed resources at critical points of their projects to ensure success. We work with your management team to structure the appropriate level of resources to meet your objectives.