Answerport’s Cyber Security practice delivers pragmatic assessments and solutions for our clients who need to understand their security risks and improve their security controls and practices. Our assessments are based on a proven methodology but can be tailored to our client’s unique needs.
We can work across an entire portfolio of companies or within a company with technology leadership, business leadership or the board. We deliver a balanced assessment with actionable items to remediate critical findings, as well as a roadmap for establishing a program and improving the overall Information Security posture.
We begin by finding out what your business goals are and then developing a pragmatic and cost- effective plan to implement a robust, yet efficient, solution for your business. While advanced security solutions may be needed, often the most important improvements are to basic systems hygiene, controls and employee training.
We also offer for clients that cannot justify the cost or need for a full time Security leader or CISO, a ‘virtual CISO’ service as well as an information security managed services offering that can be sized to clients’ specific needs (e.g., a fractional vCISO resource). These ongoing relationships offer Answerport IT security specialists with a continuous view of our clients’ security risks and capabilities, providing a more effective overall security program for their businesses.
We work with each of our clients to understand their business and technology risks to recommend and implement solutions to protect their business, technology, and critical information. Our information security services include:
- Security advice and review throughout the M&A lifecycle (Due Diligence, Integration/Carve Out projects, Ongoing Infrastructure Support & Managed Services)
- Information security & risk assessments including assessments against specific frameworks and compliance regulations – e.g. NIST, DoD CMMC, HIPAA
- Establishing and managing cyber security programs to remediate gaps and protect critical business assets
- Reviewing & developing security policies & procedures
- Developing and delivering cyber security awareness training
- A Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual security check point review
- Secure infrastructure design and implementation to establish or improve clients’ core technology infrastructure
- Proactive IT monitoring and responsive IT support via our Infrastructure Team
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) services for on demand leadership and experience in transition or to support clients’ existing technology teams
- Senior level strategy and advice to help boards and senior business leaders navigate evolving cyber threats