Transition Management Services
Answerport has helped buyers and sellers develop and execute their transition plans with the goal being a rapid and orderly transition process. It is often the transition plan that brings the reality of the purchase agreement and transition services agreement to life by capturing the actions necessary to integrate or separate a business. Careful attention is given to critical path items during the transition planning process. Sellers need to conduct a thorough examination of the resources and capabilities that will be going with the transaction while buyers need to understand the resources and capabilities they will gain as part of the transaction.
Answerport helps clients build an actionable and pragmatic separation plan to effect a successful transition. Answerport’s transition planning services include:
- IT integration / separation planning
- Business function integration / separation planning
- Transition Services Scoping / Costing
- Transition Services Agreement (TSA) development
- Detailed Transition Project Planning and Costing